So first half of this year is fairly simple: The Book needs to be finished. In June. So that's fine. I need to read some books towards that goal (and no distractions!) and I have allowed myself two blog posts per month. That feels more like a challenge now than I thought it would be a month ago.
But the second half of year should be some kind of happy time where I intend to completely scatter my attention over a multitude of smaller projects. I've set myself the following goals:
- 2 small paint projects
- 6 games I own that need to be played
- 25 games I own need to be found a new home
- Lead pile must be reduced by 25%
- 25 books read,
- there will no longer be a ban on buying new books
- 12 blog posts
- 1 big project to be started
- Project Essen 2014 (4 games still need to be played)
- Project Satan (I want the games I received from Secret Satan in 2013 and 2014 played)
Part of the fun in the coming months will be in deciding what the projects will be. I am already drawing up lists!