Saturday 6 January 2018

And it don't stop!

Having cleaned up and dined, I returned to Satan's gifts, mulling the evil intentions by gifting me a euro game about hospital managament. So I lifted the top expecting cardboard and wooden blocks...



Mark my surprise as I peered inside and found not just that but infact a buttload of cool stuff!

Exhibit A:



1920s furniture: perfect for some Pulp or Lovecraftian roleplaying! Diederik, can we have another go at your campaign?

Exhibit B:



A game of doubt and dread. That certainly fits my current state of mind and the above gift!

Exhibit C:



A suspicious looking compact disc that triggered my interest. Will have a listen sometime later this evening (with the candles burning low and the Cramps on the stereo)


Exhibit D:



Spock's Socks that I'm wearing right now! Good fit! Satan knows these things


Exhibit E:



Some weird looking chap, I suspect of representing broccoli. I think I have a solution for that...

Exhibit F:



And the Quarantine game itself. Not a lot of stuff for such a big box, but for once I'm not complaining!


So many more thanks Satan!

Not sure what I've done to deserve to be heaped in gifts twice in a row. I guess I must have signed over my soul while accepting the terms of service on some piece of software...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Let me know what you think!