So much to do, so little time. Which means making choices and focus! Which results in the following resolutions:
1. I’m going to write the book. Everything else is secondary/tertiary etc to that
2. I won’t buy any new games, but play what I’ve got. I’ve registered all my games on boardgamegeek today and found that I have about 240, of which I have played only 120 at least once. I will raise that percentage by playing at least 12 of those this year (one each month seems doable) and shedding 24. Not buying new games will be tough, though.
3. I won’t buy new figures. I might buy some more vehicles for Chain of Command. And maybe some buildings. I will shed some 5% of my lead pile.
4. I won’t buy new books except about Napoleonic warfare. Second hand books under 10 euro/pound on other topics, maybe. I will shed some 5% of my books. Although I have no idea yet of how many I actually have.
5. I will blog once a week. But it's not going to be big thoughts, and not written well.
6. Just to remind myself: I won’t start any new projects. All non-book projects are on hold.