Thursday 7 March 2013

Good Horse / The Cardigans

Okay, this blog is about games and history, officially like. But this song just rocks. I've played it dozens of times over the last week, figured out the tabs and played and sung with the worst western twang, swallowed tears when ms Nina Persson builds up to 'but things remain no different than before' and cried 'These are the promises i can keep´ over and over again while riding my bike with the dust in my face.

It´s that awesome.




For those insisting on a military history angle, there´s a video of this song with scenes of the charge of the Australian cavalry at Bersheeba in 1917 from the movie Light Horse under it. You can find it easily. I just prefer the version with Ms Persson in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Let me know what you think!